Monday, November 29, 2010

Introducing: 78

I am so excited to be introducing ... 78 ... to the world.  Its been a long time coming, and now I finally have a dream that is coming true. As far back that I can remember, I've always wanted to take pictures. Having a "good eye" isn't just something that some has for photography. I believe its the ability to see the good in things when others can't.  For about a year now I've been experimenting with pictures, poses, and angles. Its been a rough ride, but finally I've got a great camera and some pretty awesome lenses to capture all the images and memories I can. 

This blog is a place where photos will be shared along with their stories. With those stories, I hope to bring grace, humility, togetherness, and an open mind. Thanks for coming along, however, brace yourself, its gonna be a crazy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment